Pet Resort Now Open
- Veterinary family owned and operated
- Web cams / sprinklers / alarms
- Spacious indoor and outdoor cabins
- Fun, interactive day camp
- Large artificial turf play yards
- 6 Acres surrounded by wildlife refuge
- Cat condos w/ beds and window views
- We accommodate your rabbits, pocket pets, ferrets and birds too!
Dr. Mitch Kramer, Veterinarian and Founder of Indian Tree Animal Hospital, welcomes you and your pets to Two Ponds Pet Lodge & Day Camp. Stop in for a tour today (currently suspended due to Covid). We are located one mile west of Wadsworth at 80th & Hoyt.
Two Ponds Pet Lodge in Arvada CO
Two Ponds Pet Lodge in Arvada, CO, offers overnight pet boarding services for your dog, cat, and other little critters. In the event you must travel and will be unable to bring your little one along, don’t worry—we’ve got you covered! When your pet stays with us, we treat them like family, ensuring that they feel safe and happy. We enjoy spending time with your pet, so you’re doing us the favor by leaving them with us! At Two Ponds Pet Lodge in Arvada, CO, we also make the necessary accommodations for you—knowing that your pet is in a safe place will make your vacation even more enjoyable. Remain stress-free knowing that your pets are receiving the loving care and attention they deserve.
Check on your pet from wherever
you are, whenever you want.